Shop For Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)


Purchased this to replace a failing Pioneer reciever. 3 people noticed a difference in how things sounded while watching movies on bluray. HDMI upconversion isn't bad. It's nice to have a single hdmi cable running up to my tv knowing I can plug anything I want into my receiver and not have to fiddle. The remote is laid out well but I use the Harmony 880 so I rarely use it. The ability to rename every input is nice and the on screen menus are a definite step up from the pioneer black and white text only menus. This purchase has been well worth it. I do wish however that they would have included a switched outlet on the back. I have under cabinet lights for my DVD shelves which would then turn on with my pioneer receiver. That being my only complaint, it's a great buy.Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment