Order Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)


I purchased this unit about a month ago and have to say I am very satisfied with my decision. I was considering the Pioneer Elite VSX-92 AV Receiver vs. the Onkyo. I had heard great things about both units. The Onkyo is driving 2 Energy C-500 Front Speakers, 1 Energy C-C100 Center Channel, 2 RC-R Surround Speakers, and a Energy 12.3S Powered Subwoofer. I have to say that combined with me Panasonic PT-3000 Projector and 120" Screen, I will probably never to to the movies again. The Onkyo drives the speakers effortlessly and produces great theater sound. The unit comes with a microphone that is used in the set-up of your system, and is quite accurate. I highly recommend this unit. You will not be disappointed. You cant beat Amazons price anywhere that I found. Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment