Buy Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)


I was skeptical about buying this receiver. I had always bought Pioneer receivers in the past. When I opened it, the box was chewed up a bit, and I have begun to expect that from Amazon.com, my main concern was whether I will actually get a new product from them, instead of a returned and open item. this was new, and initially I tried it without using the manual, since I have been using similar products for a very long time. It sounded horrible. Also, I was using Sony S300 Bluray player, with an HDMI connection. I used the auto set-up with the microphone for Onkyo, and the sound improved dramatically, but still no Dolby HD-Master or Dolby TrueHD, which was the reason for buying a new Receiver. I found that SOnly Bluray player actually processed my sound before sending it out through the HDMI, and the S300 was not compatible with those 2 new types of sounds. It was ver disappointing to me, so I had to wait a while to get a new Bluray player (Samsung BD-P3600). The change was so dramatic thatI cannot believe it. The Onkyo sounds just incredible and the Samsung Bluray player was just as good. I now can hears every little sound made by the movie. I highly recommend both the Onkyo receiver and the Samsung Bluray BD-P3600, try it and you will never buy anything else.Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment