Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)


I picked this item up about a month ago and only used it for the first two days...It has been in the shop for three weeks now and the shop is still waiting for parts. The rumor was if the serial number ended with a (S) it should not have the blue dot problem through the HDMI cable...(NOT TRUE) This receiver has the blue dot problem and is very annoying when trying to watch a movie. Onkyo is aware of the problem and still sells the item when they know it is a defective product. I have bought other onkyo receivers before and was very happy. I paid for a new receiver and straight out of the box it has to go to a repair shop. If I didn't have it at the shop for so long I would have returned it for another brand or model. It sucks that the company knows it is selling defective products to its customers straight out of the box...they just seem to think it's okay to have the customer send it to the shop for over three weeks and deal with the problem ourselves. The audio seemed to have sound good when i Heard it for those two days. I don't know if I will buy Onkyo products anymore since the way they deal with defective items sucks!Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment