Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black) Order Now


Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Silver)

I finally decided to update my aging audio system and after much research I went with an integrated system to tie in my 1080p 50" plasma... i could not be happier with my choice of the Onyko sr806. I am using vintage Klipsch Heresy's and Cornwall's as speakers and the system is awesome.... Crisp, Clean, and poweful.

I would have thought that perhaps the nature of the klipsch heritage/vinatge speaker would have produced a thin sound, but it's not true. If anyone is considering this system as an alternative to other $1000 systems, take the chance... it's all here. I am not syaing that other $1000 system wont do the job, but so will the sr806 at roughly 600.

peace
schuGet more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment