Low Price Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)


The 806 is a quality receiver. The speaker setup is a huge upgrade in sound quality. I thought I was going to have to upgrade my surround and sub speakers. But after completing the speaker auto set-up with the included mic I was amazed how well my speakers now perform. I think I can hold off on buying more speakers now. Wow major difference from my 8 year old Sony. The cleaner performance coming from my sub just tells me I have been suffering with a muddy bass sound all this time not because I had a budget quality sub but because I didn't have a good receiver. You don't know better till you know better. So now I tell my wife, "See how much money I saved buying this big monster Onkyo. I don't need to spend thousands on new speakers!"Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment