Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black) Get it now!


This reciever works well. It would have rated this reciever a 5 but the 1st one I purchased had a major issue. While I was having the system professionally installed to go with my 7.1 in wall surround sound system the fan blew-out..It was in a well venalated area, so till this day Myself and the installer dont know what could have caused it, but with the warranty they sent me another one hoping I wasn't going to have the same issue and so far it has worked great. Taking in mind that I have a small desktop fan blowing cool air over-it just to help out the reciever because they do get real hot at times, but overall I'm very satisified. I really like the Zone2 option. While my kid is watching a movie upstairs, I can plug in my Ipod and listen to it out in the backyard at the same time....A great buy for all the functions it can do!!!Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment