Order Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)


I did quite a bit of research before buying the Onkyo TX-SR806. After pulling it out of the box, I immediately made the appropriate connections with my 7.1 system, PS3, Dish Network box, and TV. The receiver immediately recognized all the systems and easily switched using the single remote. The initial setup of the Audyssey was a snap. The hardest part was keeping my daughter quiet during the calculations. The manual easily leads you through the rest of the setup items.
My only gripe about this receiver is its remote. The remote doesn't have the capaiblities that I would expect from a receiver of this caliber. I guess that can be easily fixed with a Logitech remote. Overall, this receiver has the best bang for your buck, and it should last for a good 5 to 8 years...or until 8.1 is mainstream. Good Luck!Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment