Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black) Get it now!


I am extremely pleased with my new Onkyo TX-SR806. The Audyssey MultiEQ setup and calibration system was easy to set up my 7.1 environment and worked flawlessly. I am using HDMI to connect Direct TV and Sony Blu-ray disc player. Having only one HDMI cord to the TV is an awesome improvement to clean up the wiring mess and makes set up much easier. I am replacing a 10yr old Yamaha unit, the improvement in technology and sound is significant. I really appreciate having the unit automatically recognize and switch the audio format. Sound quality, power, video upscaling, and oveall quality of the unit is excellent. I have not noticed any significant heat issues. Overall for the price the unit is an excellent value. Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment