Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black) Decide Now


I hooked up this system to a Panasonic Plasma TV and BlueRay player and found that whenever I played anything less than BlueRay level, such as a regular DVD in the BlueRay Player, I got tons of little blue dots of flecks in the black areas of the picture. This also happened on my Xbox360. All connections were HDMI on good cables. I searched the WWW and found several other people had the same problem. Evidently it has something to do with the video up-conversion chip in the 860. I tried it side-by-side with a Denon AVR-889 and the Denon did not have the problem, and I feel the Denon also had better sound quality. I am returning the 860.

If you are looking for excelent picture from all video sources, steer clear of this one!Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment