Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black) Top Quality


I previously wrote a review for this product on December 23rd stating problems with blue pixels when displaying native 1080p content. Since returning that unit, I went with the Denon 2309CI and the 2809CI (I had to return because they have a signal drop with my XBR4 and other Sony TVs). So I decided that I would try the TX-SR806 one last time since I've heard they "fixed" the problems.

I received my TX-SR806 today from 6th Ave and I'm happy to say that the problems of the blue pixels have indeed been fixed! Also on the back where the serial number is located, there is a sticker of the letter "S" that has been placed over. I'm assuming this is how you know whether or not you received an updated receiver.

Anyways, great sound, easy setup, and great picture! I can finally recommend this receiver.Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment