Order Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)


I bought this unit in February of 2009. One day it just quit working. I called ONkyo and they directed me to their authorized warranty repair center. That was 2 months ago. The warranty center, which is awsome, told me that Onkyo said that the parts are on back order and that I may have to wait another 1-2 months. The warranty center evaluated and called the second day I dropped it off so it wasn't their issue it is ONkyo's. If you feel like rolling the dice go ahead and buy this unit. Maybe you will get one that doesn't need any work done on it. Maybe you won't. I will never buy anything Onkyo again. But if you have money to burn go for it.Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment