Cheapest Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)


I've been using the Onkyo TX SR 806 for about 3 months now , bought it on Amzon for $620 5 months ago, but due to house renovations, it sat in the box for awhile. The reason I purchased it was to start all new, and utilize HDMI inputs for all the new components, i.e. Netflix ROKU, DVD, CD, DVR, etc.. I'm sure I'm not using it to its maximum funtions, but I bought it so that I could run the 5.1 surround sound in the family room, and still have the powered Zone 2 run my porch stero speakers. I got a little fancy and bought a Niles 4 Speaker Selecter (not an amplifier), so that I can play music on the porch, living room, and kitchen off the powered Zone 2 connector, and still let other watch 5.1 surround sound in family room. Instruction manual does not go into much info on the Zone 2 - basically, you keep pushing the Zone 2 speaker until you see the source you want to play. The Onkyo does seem to run hot, so I'm not comfortable closing the cabinet door (I've got it on the bottom with the DVR about 18 inches above it).Get more detail about Onkyo TX-SR806 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment